Friday, October 25, 2024

Parul Gulati calls Priyanka Chopra as her idol and inspiration; says, “There’s not a single thing I feel that Priyanka cannot do”

Actor and entrepreneur Parul Gulati shared her admiration for Priyanka Chopra in an interview with India Today Digital. She expressed that Chopra motivates her to "have it all" in life. Known as 'Nish Hair Ki Malkin' from her appearance on Shark Tank, Parul also discussed her intention to return to acting while managing her successful business.

When discussing her idols in the film industry and potential future collaborations, Parul stated, “Priyanka Chopra will always be my idol. I'm a big fan of her work and her character as a person. Her journey of succeeding as an actress in both Bollywood and Hollywood, along with managing her own beauty business, shows that PeeCee is a woman who knows how to achieve it all.”

She further added, “I love Priyanka because she is multi-faceted from being an actor, producer, running her restaurant, to being an entrepreneur there’s not a single thing I feel that Priyanka cannot do. She inspires me to have it all and I feel it’s that drive which also inspires many other women out there. Hence, Priyanka Chopra will always been my inspiration and someone who really look up to.”

In addition to this, Parul expressed her desire to collaborate with filmmaker Imtiaz Ali, “As an actor, the one director I am really manifesting to work with is Imtiaz Ali. It’s my dream to be an Imtiaz Ali heroine. When it comes to him, it doesn’t matter whether it is a film or a show, it has to be him and I would readily work with him. Who doesn’t want to work with him and be the heroine of the cinematic world that he creates?”, she added.

She also stated, “All his female characters are so well-carved and beautifully written that one can’t help but fall in love with those varied layers that he depicts through his lovely characters and storyline. They are beautiful, crazy and layered, all at the same time. Imtiaz really empowers his women characters amazingly well and I’m really hoping I get to work with him super soon.”

Parul Gulati is recognized for her contributions to films, television, and TVF skits. Her notable projects include Silence 2: The Night Owl Bar Shootout, Girls Hostel, Made in Heaven Season 2, among others.

Also Read : Parul Gulati reveals an intriguing first look from her upcoming series: “Bloody fun time”



from Featured Movie News | Featured Bollywood News - Bollywood Hungama https://ift.tt/P4bn3wJ

No comments:

Post a Comment