Sunday, October 20, 2024

Neetu Kapoor opens up on returning to work after Rishi Kapoor’s death: “I used to shake before going”

Neetu Kapoor and the late Rishi Kapoor’s daughter, Riddhima Kapoor Sahni, has joined the third season of Fabulous Lives vs Bollywood Wives. In the show, she receives support from her brother Ranbir Kapoor and mother Neetu, with the two also discussing how they coped with Rishi's passing.

In one episode, Neetu shared that she was hesitant to return to work after Rishi's death in 2020 due to fear of online trolling. However, her children, Ranbir and Riddhima, encouraged her to take the step, and she now feels happier for it.

Talking to Riddhima, she said, “After Papa (Rishi) went...I was not ready. You know how the trolls are. But you (Riddhima and Ranbir) pushed me. I did a show, I did ads. I used to shake before going.” However, Neetu also revealed that she took a break to focus on her well-being. “That's why I have taken a backseat this year. If I stayed home and didn't do anything, I'd go crazy. Today, I feel much better. I wasn't good even until last year.”

In the same episode, Riddhima stated, “I don't think we've healed (from Rishi’s death). We don't show it, and we are not vocal about it. But from inside, we're still hurting.” Riddhima told her mother, Neetu, that she and Ranbir were both proud of her for returning to work after their father died.

After marrying Rishi Kapoor and having her children—Riddhima in 1980 and Ranbir in 1982—Neetu Kapoor took a break from films following the 1983 movie Jaane Jaan. Apart from a few cameos, she returned to the screen in 2022 with JugJugg Jeeyo and will next appear in Letters to Mr Khanna.

Originally titled Fabulous Lives of Bollywood Wives in its first two seasons (2020 and 2022), the show now features Riddhima Kapoor Sahni, Shalini Passi, and Kalyani Saha Chawla alongside Neelam Kothari, Maheep Kapoor, Bhavna Pandey, and Seema Sajdeh in its third season, streaming now on Netflix.

Also Read : BREAKING: Ranbir Kapoor has a SURPRISE cameo in Fabulous Lives vs Bollywood Wives: “Riddhima is a muphat; going to mess it up’: Riddhima Kapoor Sahni playfully calls him “a dog” and Neetu says, “He needs a slap”



from Featured Movie News | Featured Bollywood News - Bollywood Hungama https://ift.tt/7AeHp3g

No comments:

Post a Comment