Wednesday, October 23, 2024

Go Noni Go premiere at MAMI 2024: Akshay Kumar, Twinkle Khanna, Dimple Kapadia make a RARE appearance together; Akshay raises laughs as he complains "meri biwi mujhe koni maar rahi thi..."

Akshay Kumar, wife Twinkle Khanna and mother-in-law Dimple Kapadia made a rare appearance at the premiere of the film Go Noni Goat MAMI Mumbai Film Festival 2024. It is based on the short story ‘Salaam Noni Appa’ written by Twinkle Khanna. She has also produced the film and stars Dimple Kapadia in the lead. Akshay graced the premiere to cheer for his family. The others present at the premiere were actors Manav Kaul and Rohan Mehra, director Sonal Dabral and fellow producers Sameer Nair, Atul Kasbekar and Tanuj Garg. A short Q-and-A session followed after the film screening. Akshay Kumar didn’t come on stage to attend the screening but he raised laughs when he asked for the microphone to ask a question.

The audience hooted and clapped when Akshay offered to ask a question. Someone commented that he was awake past his bedtime. Akshay Kumar took the microphone and said, “Hello, it’s my wife’s film. I am supposed to be awake!”

He then asked, “My question is to the producer – when is the next show? I couldn’t watch the film properly because my wife was sitting next to me. Baar baar koni maar maar ke, she was asking me, ‘Kaisi lag rahi hai film?’, ‘Kaisi lag rahi hai film?’! I couldn’t watch the film properly. Hence, I want to know when the next show will be. I want to see the whole film (properly).”

#MAMI2024 @akshaykumar raises laughs. Asks a funny question at the screening of #GoNoniGo at MAMI. It features mother in law Dimple Kapdia and is written and produced by wife @mrsfunnybones pic.twitter.com/UEblQZ9IBP — Fenil Seta (@fenil_seta) October 23, 2024

The team of the film was too stunned listening to his question. Akshay Kumar insisted, “Arre koi jawab dijiye!”

The mic was handed over to Sameer Nair. He said, “Even Twinkle is the producer. Woh aapko film ghar pe dikha degi!”

Akshay Kumar further said, “I genuinely couldn’t see the film properly. Please ask my wife. Itni koniyaan maari hai usne and have asked, ‘Kaisi hai film meri?’, ‘Kaisi hai film meri?’.”

Also Read: Dimple Kapadia believes daughter Twinkle Khanna’s outspoken nature led to troubles: “My mom thinks I have these ligament tears because…”



from Featured Movie News | Featured Bollywood News - Bollywood Hungama https://ift.tt/vdxprH1

No comments:

Post a Comment