Thursday, November 7, 2019

Surveen Chawla opens up on post-partum depression and how she got back in shape in six months

Surveen Chawla opens up on post-partum depression and how she got back in shape in six months
Surveen has always believed in a healthy and holistic lifestyle. She practiced yoga, and took to cardiovascular activity, and sometimes did both on the same day. She ate only home-cooked food, and fortunately, did not crave outside meals. The actress says she had put on 18 kilos, and now, six months post-delivery has only five to lose. Surveen Chawla opens up on post-partum depression and how she got back in shape in six months In the months that led to her delivery, Surveen had heard so much about post-partum depression, that she made a conscious effort to completely evade it. Surveen believes thst since she is expressive, she could vent. She is not diplomatic and is also lucky to be blessed with a partner who shares everything with her. As per the actress, one shouldn’t have to repress themselves. Throughout her pregnancy, Surveen kept herself in an emotionally-sound place. She had knowledge about what was going on with her and her baby. "There were days when my emotions were all over the place. But, I did my best to stay centered, and share my feelings with my partner. I reminded myself every day that I was doing the best I could.", says Surveen. Surveen Chawla was last seen in Sacred Games 2.

ALSO READ: Surveen Chawla is all set to bring her daughter Eva home and the Sacred Games actress is all smiles for camera!



from BollywoodHungama.com Features https://ift.tt/34E7QFe

No comments:

Post a Comment